1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed Closed. Is a thing?
2. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A great idea for a future BulletJournal page!
3. Do you sing in the shower? Rarely. I don’t like the thought of anyone hearing me.
4. What inspires you? Seeing others being really enthusiastic and dedicated towards a case.
5. Would you bungee jump? Doubtful. Very doubtful.
6. Do you have any pets? No. Honestly not a pet person, but I do enjoy cuddling with my parents’ cat when I’m there.
7. What book are you reading? None right now. I want to start one though!
8. Last book you read? Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
9. Are you a sports fan? Yes! Barcalona football. Denmark for pretty much any other sport.
10. Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? My mum.
11. Favourite foods? Pizza! Ham, cheese, pineapple, kebab.
12. Mountain Hideaway or Beach House? Mountain Hideaway.
13. Last thing you listened to? “Can’t Stop the Feeling” – Justin Timberlake.
14. Growing up, which were you favourite cartoons? Disney ones – cartoons inspired of the movies, such as The Lion King and Aladdin.
15. What are you listening to now? “Say Something” – A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
16. Relationship Status? Single.
17. Biggest Fear? Losing my loved ones.
18. Dream destination? None in particular, I’d just love to see more of the world. Big cities in particular. But also the special places that only natives know about.
19. Are you in school? If so what are you studying? I’m not. I kinda should be though..
20. What is your favourite song at the moment? Instrumental song is: “Always With Me” by Itsumo Nando from the movie Spirited Away.
21. Favourite Movie? Pride and Prejudice.
22. Favourite color? Green. Pastel green.
23. Where do you want to be in 5 years? With with a guy. And an education/a job I like going to every day.
24. Batman or superman? I’ve watched too much Big Bang Theory to dare answering this type of question!
25. Who is your favourite villain? Generally I hate them. Always get in the way of my happy ending.